Little Miss Sunshine


 Photos from Maldives trip September 2014

The sun is shining, the sky is bright blue and I'm just as 'blue' as it. For the past few days I've been trying to adapt to a new routine, and despite it only being a few days I'm already exhausted and have been on the edge of breaking. I try my best, I eat as best as I can, take some energy supplements and stick my nose into some women's health and fitness magazines to find more sources to help my energy levels and stomach problems. Alas, no luck so far. Perhaps I just have to find the right combination. Some days I feel so weighed down by depression that it feels like I'll fall through my bed and continue to fall through the levels of the house like an anvil in a cartoon. 

I really love writing this blog, its my way of dealing with some of my problems and feelings, and hopefully in the process I help others too. I've had some feedback from people from school, sixth form and university, all of which has been incredibly supportive. I've also had feedback from people I've never even met who now feel like they know me, which is incredible. Obviously you all only get a snapshot look into my life which could present a skewed image. Things aren't always rosey, but they're also not always incredibly tough. Depression isn't always constant, it has its ups and downs and just loves (!) tripping you up when you least expect it. Unfortunately I've stumbled recently and despite my efforts to hide it, the worries have been breaking through the facade. I'm certainly not faking good moods because I'm afraid of what people will think, if anything I'm more interested in protecting the feelings of those I love. Hopefully I'll be back with a slightly more informative and exciting post soon, I have a few lined up but I was lacking the correct mood to post one of those today. Enjoy the sunshine if it has managed to reach where you are!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© cheerful Chelsea. All rights reserved.
A pipdig Blogger Template